107 Hill Street, Simpsonville, SC, USA
The 11 units consist of two duplexes, one quad, and a triplex. All units are two bedrooms one bath except the duplex on 201 Morton Ave, which is a 3 bedroom 1 bath on each side. All units have separate water and electric meters except for two of the units (203 Morton Ave units A and B share a water meter). All major renovations have been completed in all the units.(Report Here) This will only be listed for sale until 2/1/2023
ANNUAL GROSS INCOME $132,540.00
Here are a few reasons why investing in real estate in Greenville, South Carolina can be a profitable opportunity:
- Growing population: With a growing population, the demand for housing in the area is increasing, which can lead to a rise in rental rates and property values.
- Strong job market: Greenville has a robust job market, which can attract more people to the area and increase the demand for rental properties.
- Affordable cost of living: Compared to other cities, the cost of living in Greenville is relatively low, making it an attractive option for many people.
- Increasing rent prices: Over the past few years, rent prices in Greenville have been steadily increasing, which can lead to higher returns on investment for landlords.
- Potential for gentrification: Greenville has several low-income areas that have the potential for gentrification in the future. Investing in these areas now can lead to substantial returns as the neighborhoods become more attractive to renters and homebuyers.
- Don’t wait to invest: With the demand for housing in Greenville only set to increase, now is a great time to invest in the area’s real estate market. Waiting could mean missing out on potential returns and profits.
Investing in real estate in Greenville, South Carolina can be a profitable opportunity, with its growing population, strong job market, and increasing demand for housing. Don’t wait to take advantage of this opportunity and consider investing in Greenville’s real estate market today.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Cooling: Central Air Electric